YONGNUO 300 III LED Bi-Colour Video Light & On-Camera Light
NOTE: NP-F series battery not included.
About This Item
Introducing the Yongnuo Digital 300-III LED Variable-Color On-Camera Light, part of a series of on-camera LED lights that provide excellent lighting for your photography and videography needs. This compact unit allows you to adjust the color temperature from 3200K to 5500K, making it suitable for tungsten/daylight lighting. With its two dimming modes, IR remote control, four barndoors, and power-on/luminance adjustment knob, you have complete control over your lighting setup. The 300-III LED Variable-Color On-Camera Light also includes two filter panels (one orange, one white) and a Bluetooth-based smartphone remote control that can be operated through a downloadable app.
This versatile light is designed to work with most DSLRs and small camcorders, and can be powered by a Sony NP-F series battery (not included) or an optional AC adapter (not included). The remaining battery power is displayed on a push-button numerical LED display. The 300-III LED Variable-Color On-Camera Light can be powered up to 120 minutes with a single 5200mAh NP-F750 battery (not included). It also offers three mounting options: on your camera via a hot shoe, on a flat surface using the mini plate, or handheld using the included handle.
- 150 daylight and 150 tungsten–balanced LEDs with 3200–5500K variable color temperature
- Includes barndoors, two filter panels, CT filters, remote control, and handle
- Requires L-series battery or 8V, 5A DC power supply (not included)
- 8-channel IR remote and smartphone RC work up to 49' away
- Up to 120 min runtime with 5200mAh NP-F750 battery (not included)
- Push-button battery-charge LED display
- Dimmer adjusts in 10% increments in Coarse Mode and 1% increments in Fine Mode
- Mount on a camera via hot shoe or on flat surfaces with mini-plate mount
- Power/luminance adjustment knob