ULANZI (VIJIM) LS24 Multifunction Desktop Boom Arm for Microphone, Camera, Phone, GoPro, and Light
About This Item
For podcasters and content creators, the VIJIM LS24 is a versatile boom arm that allows you to mount and precisely position a microphone, camera, smartphone, GoPro, or fill light over a desk. The C-clamp securely attaches the boom arm to the edge of your desktop and the sturdy aluminum construction provides stability while supporting devices weighing up to 1.5 kg.
The three-section, multi-angle design, and 360° gimbal on top make adjusting the LS24 both easy and quiet. The built-in, spring-balance system ensures that the boom arm stays in place without any additional tightening or adjustments, while helping to isolate your mic or camera from structure-borne vibrations—so you won't hear rumble noise or see shaking on video.
- Compatible with cameras, fill lights, webcams, microphones, phones, and GoPro
- Multi-angle, three-section adjustable design
- 360° gimbal on top for accurate positioning
- Dual-suspension springs keep your mounted device stable
- Supports devices up to 1.5 kg
- Sturdy C-clamp for mounting arm on desktop (1.96" wide)
- Made of aluminium alloy