INSTA360 (Ulanzi) Invisible Mic Bracket/ Cold Shoe (for RODE Wireless GO, also fit Godox Movelink etc.) for Insta360 ONE X2/ X3
About This Item
The Invisible Mic Cold Shoe is a small bracket designed to hold the Rode Wireless GO (and other similar product such as the Godox Movelink) clip-on mic receiver on the side of the Insta360 ONE X2 and X3 camera and keep it out of view of the camera lens.
It's designed to sandwich in between the camera and a selfie stick without any screws or other hardware required. Simply place it on the bottom of the camera, right under the 1/4" threaded mounting hole, and then screw in your selfie stick, mini tripod, or other support. The GO mic receiver can then easily be clipped on and off the bracket.
A short audio cable is also included for connecting the mic receiver to the camera.
- Compact Bracket for Rode GO Clip-On Mic
- Specially designed to fit RØDE Wireless GO
- Holds the GO Out of Camera's View
- Inserts Between Camera and Selfie Stick
- Makes your microphone setup completely invisible
- Lightweight, compact and durable
- Audio Cable Included
- Insta360 ONE X2 / X3
- Rode Wireless GO/ GO II
- Also generally compatible with similar mic receiver such as Godox Movelink