K&F CONCEPT TM2324 II DSLR Aluminum Camera Tripod with Ball Head
The TM2324 II DSLR Aluminum Camera Tripod with Ball Head from K&F Concept is made of lightweight, rigid aluminum legs with flip-lock releases for fast setup and breakdown. This convenient tripod has a maximum height of 61.6" and has independent leg spread to allow a minimum height of 16.3" for low-level perspectives and macro photography. The legs are also reversible for inverted camera positions as low as floor level. This tripod has a load capacity of 22 lb and includes a ball head with an Arca-type compatible quick release plate.
- Item Material: Magnesium aluminum alloy.
- Max. tube diameter: 0.9” (23mm), Height without center column: 52.76'' (1330mm).
- Min. Height: 16.34'' (415mm), Max. Height: 61.42'' (1560mm).
- N. Weight: 4.59lbs, Load Capacity: 22.04lbs (10kg)
- Quick release leg locking, giving a more convenient leg handling; Pull-out button angling adjustment, ensuring single adjust of each leg Typical regulating design of elevator, offering the different damping effect depends on the weight of your camera.