JJC Tripod Leg Rain Covers
About This Item:
The JJC RT-1 Tripod Leg Rain Covers are designed for photographers to protect their expensive tripod equipment. The rain covers slip over the tripod's leg to safeguard against debris, sand, mud, snow and water while shooting in the elements or inclement weather. Made of PE material, the rain covers are durable and lightweight, small and easy to be stored in a pocket or camera bags after packing down.
The package contains two sets of rain cover in both small and large size, each set comes with 3pcs. The set 1 accommodates most large tripod legs with up to 47.2"(120cm) in length and 2.75"(7cm) in diameter. The set 2 accommodates most standard tripod legs with up to 23.5"(60cm) in length and 2.75"(7cm) in diameter. The design of barrel lock on drawstring is flexible and convenient to stably fix the rain covers on different positions of the tripod legs. The bottom of the rain cover is reinforced with double rain cover material, durable and long-lasting, effectively protects tripod legs from debris, sand, mud, snow and water, etc. The JJC RT-1 Tripod Leg Rain Cover is really a good choice for outdoor photography protection equipment!
- A convenient way to protect tripods against harsh elements such as debris, sand, mud, snow & water
- Made of PE material, clear, durable and lightweight
- Reinforced bottom panel for added durability
- Drawstring closure for a snug fit
- Pack down small and easy to store in a pocket or camera bags
- A pack of six pieces, two sets and each set comes with 3pcs, fits most standard and large tripods
- Covers Legs up to 47.2"(120cm) in Length and 2.75"(7cm) in Diameter
- Covers Legs up to 23.5"(60cm) in Length and 2.75"(7cm) in Diameter
- Use all three to protect your tripod or use only one to protect a monopod