JJC Battery Case with Battery Tester - fits 8 x AA & 2 x AAA Batteries
About This Item
The JJC BC-3BAT10 Battery Case with Battery Tester is designed for storing and carrying battery, as well as testing battery power. It can hold AA battery x 8 and AAA battery x 2 (Batteries Are Not Included), neatly hold the batteries snugly in place within the foam pre-cut slots and keeps the contact ends from contacting each other; great way to organize your batteries, easy for you to find whatever battery you looking for quickly. Made of high-quality and environment-friendly PC plastic material, this case is pressureproof, shockproof, sturdy and durable, and can effectively bear the weight of full battery. With a silicone O-ring seal inside, the case can effectively keep dust and water away. The custom fit interior EVA foam has the characteristic of shock absorption, which can greatly reduce shock and impact to better protect your batteries. Moreover, the ergonomic locking system can realize easily opening and closing. The last but not the least, each battery case comes with a small detachable battery tester, works for AA or AAA batteries, handy and easy to use.
- Capacity: Provides storage for up to 10 batteries, 8 AA batteries and 2 AAA batteries. The interior foam cutouts hold the batteries snugly in place, making easy to find the right battery.
- Durable and Reliable: Made of high-impact environment-friendly PC plastic to provide years of reliable use and easy for carrying around efficiently. Silicone O-ring seal ensures a dry and safely protected inside.
- Shockproof and Safer: Interior EVA foam is shock absorption, greatly reduces shock and impact to better protect batteries. Custom fit foam cutouts keep batteries well organised, prevents accidental contact between batteries from causing a fire or explosion.
- Ergonomic Locking System: Convenient to open and close, and keeps baby from opening easily.
- Includes Detachable Battery Tester: Works for AA / AAA batteries; handy and easy to see if batteries are still good.
How To Use The Battery Tester?
Place your test battery into the battery checker (the anode of battery must correspond to “+” of battery tester; the cathode of battery must correspond to “-” of battery tester) and look at the indicator to quickly find out the power level.