GODOX S2 S-Type Speedlite Bracket for Bowen Mounts
About This Item
Adjustable to fit most speedlites, the Godox S-Type Speedlite Bracket for Bowens lets you to maximize the potential of your on-camera flash while allowing you to use Bowens accessories. The bracket supports your flash either vertically or horizontally, employing non-scratching, light pressure rather than touch-fasteners or tape. Light modifiers such as reflectors, softboxes, and snoots mount to the front of the bracket as they would on a Bowens flash head. The bracket tilts nearly 180 degrees and has a 5/8" receiver for stand mounting.
Compared with the Original Godox S Type Bracket, the Godox S2 Bracket fits More Flashes such as Godox V1 Round Head Speedlite AD200Pro AD400Pro AD200 V860II Series TT685 Series TT600 Series TT350 Series.
- Bowens S-Type Mount
- Large adjustment handle
- No pre-assembly or post disassembly
- Mount speedlite vertically or horizontally
- Mounts with light pressure - no touch-fasteners
- Allows use of studio light modifiers
- Integrated umbrella mount
- Precise stepless tilt control
- Made of impact resistant ABS Plastic
- Adjustable for different shoe mount flashes and barebulb strobes, allowing depth and spread control of the mounted light head