JJC Extension Grip for Sony a1, a7R IV, a7R III, a7R II, a7 III, a7 II, a7S II, a7S III and a9
The JJC HG-A7R4 Extension Grip is designed for Sony a1, a7R IV, a7R III, a7R II, a7 III, a7 II, a7S II, a7S III and a9.
It is made of high quality aluminium alloy, which is sturdy and durable. This kind of metal construction is also a perfect match to the camera body.
The hand grip is anti-slip and can provide you with a kind of comfortable hand feeling due to the microfibre leather on its surface.
After attaching the hand grip to your camera, you will enjoy a more comfortable and secure hold for your shooting. The large opening on the bottom allows you to remove your battery without taking off the whole grip. It also comes with a speaker hole to provide unobstructed access to the speakers.
The bottom of the hand grip adopts Arca Swiss Type quick release plate design and you can mount this hand grip to Arca Swiss System tripods directly. Or your can mount it to other tripods or devices via the 1/4"-20 tripod socket.
Moreover, this grip allows you to connect the JJC HS-ML1M wrist strap (sold separately) and the JJC NS-PRO1M quick release sling strap (sold separately) simultaneously. Besides that, microphone or LED lamp can be installed via the cold shoe mount on the side.
- Specially designed for Sony a1, a7R IV, a7R III, a7R II, a7 III, a7 II, a7S II, a7S III and a9
- Offers a more comfortable and secure hold for shooting
- High quality aluminium alloy construction with microfiber leather
- Accesses to battery and memory card without taking off the grip
- Allows you to connect a wrist strap
- Adopts Arca Swiss Type quick release plate design
- Camera Hand Grip x 1