7ARTISANS 35mm f/1.4 - Sony E Mount, Silver
An unobtrusive walkaround lens for daily use, the 35mm f/1.4 from 7artisans Photoelectric features a simple-to-use manual focus design. Sleek and stylish, this compact prime has a minimum focusing distance of just 13.8", ideal for portraits, street scenes, macro photography, and more. Its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture offers excellent control over depth of field, and together with the lens's 9-blade aperture provides beautiful bokeh when called upon. Additionally, a de-clicked aperture ring ensures smooth, silent exposure adjustments for recording video.
- Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format cameras and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 13.8" away.
- 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Durable all-metal lens barrel.
- APS-C Format 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Manual Focus Design
- De-Clicked Aperture
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
In the Box
- 7artisans Photoelectric 35mm f/1.4 Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty