Blending a compact form factor with a bright optical design, the 35mm f/1.2 Mark II Lens from 7Artisans is a classic prime well-suited for every day, available light photography. This stylish black portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format cameras and offers a 52.5mm equivalent focal length, and the fast f/1.2 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and offers increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques. The manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 11' away, and its rounded 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality, an ideal combination for portraiture.
Featuring a newly redesigned optical formula for increased sharpness, the lens optics are complemented by a multi-layer coating, which serves to minimize surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy in various lighting conditions.
- Compact portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format cameras and offers a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally fast f/1.2 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques and photographing in low-light conditions.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Rounded 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Manual focus design with minimum focus distance of 11".
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- APS-C Format 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Manual Aperture Ring
- Multi-Layer Coating
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11"
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Distance Scales
- Rounded 10-Blade Diaphragm
- Filter Size: 46mm
In the Box
- 7artisans Photoelectric 35mm f/1.2 Mark II Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty