7ARTISANS 35mm f/0.95 - Fujifilm X Mount, Black
Sleek and super bright, the 7artisans 35mm f/0.95 is a versatile prime characterized by its f/0.95 maximum aperture and all-manual design. The speed of the lens suits working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for isolating subject matter and using selective focus techniques. Complementing this is a pair of ultra-low dispersion elements, which control chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce high clarity and color accuracy. The manual focus design of the lens permits working with subjects as close as 1.2' away and the manual aperture ring has also been de-clicked for silent adjustments that suit video applications. Also, this lens sports a 12-blade diaphragm that contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format cameras and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Immensely fast f/0.95 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions.
- Two ultra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve high clarity and accurate color rendering.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.2'.
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- De-clicked aperture ring promotes smooth and silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- APS-C Format
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/0.95 to f/16
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Distance Scales
- De-Clicked Manual Aperture Ring
- 12-Blade Diaphragm
In the Box
- 7artisans Photoelectric 35mm f/0.95 Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty