7ARTISANS 25mm f/1.8 for Sony E (Black)
Compact and versatile, the 25mm f/1.8 from 7ARTISANS is an all-manual lens well-suited for portraiture, reportage, and everyday shooting requiring a natural field of view. The bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field for isolating subjects with selective focus. Multi-layer coatings have been applied to individual glass elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, a rounded 12-blade diaphragm produces a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compact prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 37.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers improved control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 7.1" away.
- Rounded 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- APS-C Format 37.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Multi-Layer Coating
- Manual FocusDesign
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.1"
- Rounded 12-Blade Diaphragm
In the Box
- 7artisans Photoelectric 25mm f/1.8 Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty