JJC F-NDV series Variable Neutral Density Filter is suitable for shooting dynamic scenes such as waterfalls, streams, waves, etc.
It adopts Japanese optical glass and features 8-layer coating on each side. It can reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the colour.
Neutral density can be adjusted form ND2 to ND400.
JJC F-NDV series Variable Neutral Density Filter comes with a delicate waterproof seal box (except F-NDV82 with a PP box).
- 7mm / 0.28" aluminum frame
- Adopts Japanese optical glass
- 8- layer coating on each surface of the glass
- Greater control over exposure settings
- Neutral density can be adjusted from ND2 to ND400
- Suitable for dynamic scenes, such as waterfalls, streams, waves, etc.
- Reduces the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the colour
Filter Thread Size & Compatible Lens Cap
|Model||Compatible Thread Size of Lens||Compatible Thread Size of Lens Cap|